How It Works
- Members sign up at meetings to participate in the UFO Challenge.
- The Challenge finishes with a draw at the annual Christmas Luncheon.
- It’s a toonie for each project entered in the challenge, as many as you like.
- Bring your finished projects to Show and Tell at meetings during the year.
- Let the organizers know that your UFO is finished.
Each finished project earns you a chance to win a prize. But the biggest prize may be the satisfaction you feel when your project finally crosses the finish line!
What is a UFO?
A UFO is an UnFinished Object involving patterns, fabric, quilt sandwiches that need the trimmings, and other unfinished projects waiting for their turn to emerge and shine as beautiful, finished creations.
- PHD = Project Half Done
- WIP = Work In Progress
- WISP = Work In Slow Progress
- WIVSP = Work In Very Slow Progress
Not technically UFOs:
- HSY = Haven’t Started Yet
- WHIMM = Works Hidden In My Mind
Maybe these projects should remain UFOs!
- WIWMI = Wish It Would Make Itself
- WOMBAT = Waste of Money, Batting, and Time
- WWIT = What Was I Thinking